● Grants for essential items for families with a child with a disability or serious illness
● Download the Family Fund application form to apply
● Maximum 1 application per household per year
● Family must be eligible for public funds
Visit the Family Fund website.
● Grants for children living in hardship for essential items, such as furniture or white goods
● Family must be in financial hardship and have additional social welfare needs, and have an advice or support worker to apply on their behalf
● Online Applications can only be made by a statutory or voluntary agency who can administer the grant on behalf of Buttle
● Maximum grant is usually £300
● White goods etc. will be purchased by Buttle and delivered to home address, but other awards will be paid by cheque to referring agency
Visit the Buttle website.
BBC Children in Need Emergency Essentials Fund
● Items to meet the essential needs of children and young people
● Applications can only be made by a statutory or voluntary agency who complete a simple online registration form
● Most frequent requests are for white goods, beds and other furniture,clothing, baby equipment, but any essential need can be considered
Visit the Family Fund Services website for full details.
● Grants for people in need for essential items (including white goods and household items) or exceptional travel costs, to resolve a short- term crisis
● Applications can only be made by an advice or support worker